DA_M3 Extended role of DA in patient communication and handover
Extended role of DA in better patient communication and handover to Dentists to facilitate better and more effective patient care
- Dentist wants me to communicate more with patients, but I don’t want to sound unprofessional
- My dentist is very busy and has to go into 2 hygiene rooms to do check ups. How can I help?
- I would like to be able to tell patients more about the procedure when they ask me
- How do I go about checking their medical and dental history
- Dentist says I should explain costs to patient but it seems so complex
- I would like to give post-op instructions but am afraid I will miss things
- I could help with printing consent and financial forms if I am shown how
- I really don’t know what to say to patients besides exchanging some pleasantries
- I have not been trained to discuss dental procedures or risks
- My previous dentist used to not allow us to talk to patients and said we were to be seen only!
- I am afraid I will say the wrong things and come across as being unprofessional.
- I am not confident of explaining dental procedures to patients or giving post-op instructions or discussing fees
Click Here to download course content
Any questions please do not hesitate to call us on 0407732297 or send us an email : [email protected]
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9:00 to 1:30pm
- Language English
- Students 45
- Assessments Self
Curriculum is empty