- It is so hard to get staff motivated
- Staff don’t take the initiative to do things
- Things are not done right
- I find it stressful to tell staff to do things so I land up just doing it myself
- Some staff can be disruptive and dominating
- I feel trapped and have very little control over how things should be managed
- I just want to do good Dentistry and not have to deal with staff performance
- I feel stressed and I don’t think I am cut out to be a leader
- I feel lost and don’t know what to do about getting staff on board
Suggested Course: Inspirational Leadership
Reduce Patient Attrition and Staff Turnover
Understanding the patient’s experience of your services and staff is a critical component in achieving business success and remaining competitive. Similarly knowing the pulse of your staff will help you manage better and retain staff longer for a more stable practice where patient attrition and staff turnover is low.
Challenges expressed by Practice Owners
- Staff keep leaving. Practice is so unstable. Is it me?
- It is costing a lot to hire and train new people
- I am loosing patients too. It has become very competitive.
- I take such good care of patients and yet they don’t come back
- I would also like to get honest feedback from staff but don’t really know how this can be done
- I feel alone. How do I keep staff.
- Some of them are not worth keeping, but there is a domino effect
Click here to download course content
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes