PM: Dental Business Process Management (DBPM): Sync and Swim: Online Course
Challenges expressed by many Dental Practice Owners and Practice Managers
- Practice is very chaotic, there is no good process
- I am firefighting most of the time
- The same mistakes are being made over and over!
- Why can’t my staff just do their jobs well?
- I don’t know what each one does and the standards vary and this is risky
- Systems and processes are not adequate and I don’t have the time or confidence to set these up
- I feel anxious about changing things as my staff may not like it and I don’t know where to start and what to do
- I just want to do good Dentistry and not have to deal with all the other things
Practice Management in many practices often can at best be called firefighting with little or no time to stop and plan a more structure approach to achieving the business goals. It is no surprise then that a lot of practice owners and practice managers feel overwhelmed and stressed and do not feel they are doing a good job. Besides the many roles they have to juggle, managing staff is often voiced as being the most challenging.
The face of Dentistry is changing rapidly and has become intensely competitive for almost all Dental businesses including a corporate. With corporatisation and the increase in dental practices, the barriers-to-entry has become lower. Dental businesses have to fight harder now than ever before to keep and grow their market share of patients seeking dental care. To be competitive in today’s environment it has in fact become critical to adopt a smart, efficient Business Process Management (BPM) approach or run the risk being overrun by your competitors.
Do you have a comprehensive, systematic Dental Business Process Management (DBPM) approach to achieving optimized business outcomes in your dental practice?
The Solutions we offer:
A powerful, intensive Dental Business Process Management course (composed of several Modules and Lessons online) designed to take control of your business processes, reduce stress, improve company culture, staff and customer satisfaction, practice flow … all of which in turn impact on the bottom line – production. Know when to flow like a stream and when to stand like a rock. This course is designed to help dental practice owners and managers often heard to express the statements stated above.
Highlights of the Course:
- This course outlines some key Dental Business Processes you need to implement to run an efficient, productive and happy dental practice
- It will also show you how to brainstorm, develop, test, document, implement and review a process from start to finish.
- How to engage staff and get their commitment to following the process and have a holistic approach to BPM
By employing a holistic approach to BPM you will see improvements in:
- Company Culture
- Staff satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction
- Happier work place and less stress
- Better work life balance and happier self
- Improved patient retention and attraction
- Productivity Improvements, Revenue Growth
- Cost Reductions
- Compliance and Risk Reduction
- Your Leadership
- Competitive Advantage
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes