PM: Get your house in order: 8 week programme: Dental Business Processes Implementation Challenge
Prerequisite: You must have completed the 1 day course on Dental Business Process (DBP) Management: Sync and Swim. This course outlines the key DBP one must have in place, how to design, test, review, and implement processes. It also covers how to select and engage staff with implementing processes that affect their areas of work and how to get commitment from them.
After you have completed the pre-requisite course, you can choose to join our hands-on challenge in designing 4 key dental processes (relevant to you), testing, reviewing and implementing them straight away in your practice with your key staff members.
The Challenges many practice owners and managers face and seek our help with
- Practice is chaotic
- Constantly firefighting and dealing with problems
- Often the same problem comes up many times
- No good processes, everything seems ad-hoc
- Staff don’t have any set guidelines to follow
- Everyone does their own thing and does the same thing differently
- Practice does not run smoothly
- Often things are not done right and have to be redone
- Very stressful environment to work in
- Unable to focus on my Dentistry
The suggested programme to overcome these challenges
Get your house in order. 8 Business Process Management processes and ironed out and implemented in 4 weeks.
Understand the key business processes upon which the success of your dental practice depends. Develop and manage sound processes, and continuously improve & deliver quality services. Over a 8 week period we will help you with up to 4 processes key to the management of your Dental practice. Choose 6 processes or less and we will help you brainstorm, formulate and implement them in your business straight away. Be prepared for change.
Choose 4 key processes from our full list of BPM systems or from your own selection that will benefit you the most and that you wish to implement in your practice over a 8 week period.
To request for details on this 8 week challenge click here
The benefits and outcomes of this programme
- The key processes are carefully planned and mapped out in advance so there are fewer hiccups
- Staff participate and are aligned and have clarity on their roles in the process and how it will work
- Staff follow the process and make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Practice is more streamlined and less chaotic
- Fewer problems to deal with, allowing you to focus on the things you like doing
- Everyone delivers the level of quality of care that you expect
- Practice runs smoothly, is more efficient, and therefore more productive and more competitive
- The work environment is more enjoyable
- You are freed up to think about other strategies or simply enjoy life more
To request for details, date, online session times, and to get a quote on this 8 week programme click here and we will send you the information.
You can also call 0407732297 or email us at [email protected]
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 37
- Assessments Yes