PM_M3C Dental Business Metrics Course: Dollars and Sense
Dollars and Sense – Dental business metrics. The Essentials. (1 day course)
This 1 day course gives you an overview of Dental Practice Numbers, the Key Performance Indicators that should be tracked in Dentistry, what is meant by overheads, and how tracking numbers is going to make a huge difference to your bottom line. This course is a prerequisite to complete our 4 week programme on setting up and analysing your business reports yourself.
Many dental practice owners and practice managers say the following and seek our help:
- I have no idea which reports to run and how to run them. I don’t really run any reports regularly.
- Running reports is time consuming and I don’t have the time. My practice manager has no idea how to run them
- A lot of our reports don’t make sense to me. There seem to be errors in the reports
- Production fluctuates a lot and I don’t know how to get the team to do better.
- People talk about overheads and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), but what exactly does it include
- I don’t see the benefit of running any reports. It is what it is isn’t it?
- I just know money is coming in and books are full. Isn’t that enough
- Staff costs are spiralling. Overtime is out of control. There is so much wastage. How are reports of any help?
- My practice is on the decline and I am not making the money I thought I could make. I don’t need a report for that!
- I am spinning wheels, working too many hours and I feel burnt out
- I don’t have a steady appointment book and feel like I am on a roller coaster
This Programme will help overcome these challenges and you will learn the following:
- Why tracking and monitoring dental practice metrics are critical to your business
- What are the key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in dentistry we track
- Which reports you should be running and how they help improve your bottom line
- How looking at each of these business numbers can allow you to be more productive
- What is meant by overheads, how much should they be
- Reviewing expenses and Profit and Loss statements, setting goals
- How to use business metrics as your map to get a clear sense of direction as to where you are headed
- How reports can be automated at the touch of a button and produced in a way that is easy to understand
- Know what to do with the business reports and realise your business goals sooner
- Understand that numbers drive the business
- Get clarity with numbers and know where you need to put the efforts and how best to drive your business
- Gain the confidence to make the changes and lead your staff in the direction that is best for the business
Registration and Log in
AM session (9:00-12:30): Why, What, Where, When, How of Dental Business Metrics, Dental KPI, Dashboards
Lunch Break (12:30-1:30)
PM session (1:30-3:45): Overheads: What are the benchmarks? P&L statements and Goal setting
CLICK HERE to find out more about the course content and we will get in touch with you.
Or simply call 0407732297 or email [email protected]
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8:45 - 3:45pm
- Skill level Dental Owner or Practice Manager
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes