PM_M5 Managing Patient Complaints
Managing Patient Complaints
- I am not strong in managing conflict and when I get a call from an upset or angry patient I feel very stressed
- When a patient complains about a clinical procedure they received or the service we provided or they are aggressive, it can be very uncomfortable if you are at the other end of their displeasure or aggression
- Managing their emotions and mine at the same time without escalating the problem is challenging.
- I wish I knew how to handle these calls or better still not have to deal with them.
- I also do not enjoy calling patients to get them to pay their bill.
Click Here to download course content
Any questions please do not hesitate to call us on 0407732297 or send us an email : [email protected]
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9:00 to 1:30pm
- Language English
- Students 45
- Assessments Self
Curriculum is empty