PM_M9 Scale your Practice. Prepare for growth and change
Scale your Practice. Prepare for growth and changes.
Know when is the right time to add an associate Dentist or if it is better to add an Oral Health Therapist instead. Be ready for the changes that growth in a practice brings. Anticipate what you need to put into place if you are going to scale your business. Enjoy the benefits of expansion. Scale and take growth in your stride. Don’t fall through the gaps.
Challenges expressed by practice owners/managers:
- Practice is busy and I don’t have enough time in the day to see all the patients
- I need to grow but not sure where to start
- I am not sure if I should expand or stay small. If I expand what could I expect?
- I feel I am doing the same things over and over. I am not finding my job challenging enough
- I am doing a lot of scale and cleans. Should I hire another Dentist or OHT?
- I lack clarity and am not enjoying my dentistry at the moment
- It’s hard enough managing the few staff I have, I am worried about expanding
Suggested Course: How to run regular effective team meetings and bonding sessions
Click here to download course content
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes