Dental Practice Management Series: DPM_Production: P4M4: 1 day course (6hrs)
Production: P4M4: Dental Business Metrics, and Dental KPI. Practice by numbers. Dollars and Sense
The Business Challenges faced by many Practice Owners/Managers. What they say …
- Production is much lower than I had anticipated
- I can feel that my practice is on the decline. I wish I knew what was really going on
- I am not making the profits I thought I should be
- I am constantly needing to advertise and attract new patients
- My overheads are very high and I don’t know how to control it
- We don’t have a good way of controlling stock. A lot of stock gets wasted.
- Staff costs are spiralling. Overtime is out of control.
- I feel I have too many staff but I don’t want to be short staffed either
- I do not have the time to run business reports regularly. No one in my practice knows how either
- I have no idea which reports to run and what to do with it. I was not taught any of this.
- I do not want to pay huge sums to consultants to get reports each month.
- People talk about overheads and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), but what exactly does it include. I want to learn to generate KPI reports myself
- I had a plan but now I feel a sense of loss of control trapped and can’t get back on track.
- I don’t know how to grow and am doing the same things without any benefit and feel stuck
Key topics covered to overcome the above common challenges:
- Why, What, Where, When, How of Dental Business Metrics, Dental KPI, Dashboards
- Overheads: What are the benchmarks? P&L statements and Goal setting
- Identify, track, generate and analyse key performance indicator reports
- Make more informed and strategic practice business decisions.
- Use numbers to manage your practice and control profits!
- How to set up the Key Performance Indicators and automate reports
- Generate reports yourself on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual basis
- Understand the cost of overheads clearly and know how to monitor and course correct quickly
Mode of Delivery:
- Live online from either 9am-4pm or 12pm-7pm
- Choice of Wednesday or Saturday
- Other days can be organised for groups of 4 or more
- Can be done with entire team or just Practice Owner and Manager
- Interactive workshop where we design processes around the topics of discussion
Why do this course?
This course will allow you to:
- Use business metrics as a map to get a clear sense of direction as to where you are headed each month so as to not get a nasty surprises on your profit levels at the end.
- Realise your business goals sooner
- Be free of expensive consultant fees. Do it yourself
Price and Other Points
- Note: pricing is for 2 people from same practice attending at the same time
- Group Discounts are available if more than 2 staff from same practice attend
- Combine Modules and get better value for money
- Pick and choose from any of the 16 modules in our Practice Management series
- Some preparation may be needed before the course to get the most out of it
For full course details, combo deals, more info and start dates:
- Call me on 0407732297 or Email: [email protected]
- Or click to complete this form Contact us
- If you prefer that we do all the work to set up these automated KPI reports, Dashboards, roster and overtime sheets and other financial and clinical reports please contact us.
Suggested Programme outline (over 4 weeks)
Week 1: Complete the 1 day course on Dental Business Metrics – The essentials (Pre-requisite course)
Week 2: Extract and run select reports from your dental software, clean the database, look for outliers and missing information so you can collect the right data in the future. We set up the reporting protocols for you.
Week 3: Generate Key Performance Indicator reports and Expense reports and get a simple dashboard of key numbers.
Week 4: Analyse the monthly report in detail and develop a strategy report which guides you in making sound decisions on what you need to do next.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Live Online Interactive Course: 7hrs with lunch and tea breaks
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Lesson 1 (P4M1L1)
You need to be logged in and have paid for the course to access it's contents.