This very popular course includes the Foundation Course in Dentistry (ALL_M1: Dentistry for all support staff) and is fantastic value for 17 hours of training.
(REC_M1) Dental Receptionist Training Course: Converting phone calls, Productive Scheduling & Dead Time Management + Critical Foundation knowledge on all things Dentistry. Empowering the dental receptionist to be the most amazing brand ambassador: Includes a powerful section to help understand Dentistry
(Pricing Includes the Foundation Course in Dentistry (ALL_M1 Dentistry for all support Staff)
- Price quoted is per person for an Online-Self Paced course. (PLUS includes ALL_M1 course)
- If there are 3 or more members from the same group who wish to attend, then this course can be delivered Online-Live (9am-5pm)
- Group discounts can be offered. Please contact us before purchasing the course.
- Alternatives: If you prefer that I deliver the course Face-to-Face onsite or at premises of your choice – please contact me re: travel costs. (Note: I am based in the Southern Gold Coast region and there are no additional costs to travel within a 150km radius.)
- If you want to do the full series for Receptionists (REC_1+REC_2+REC-3) there are special deals
- Please contact us on 0407732297 or send an email to [email protected] with your needs and let us help you
There is more to being a great dental receptionist than having a good phone etiquette and good phone manner. Strong Knowledge of Dental problems and the solutions we offer our patients, is the foundation to being an amazing receptionist. Having the right telephone etiquette and being able to answer patient queries confidently, convert calls to appointments and reduce cancellations is the other prerequisite to being the best brand ambassador a dental practice can have. Do you have what it takes to be a great brand ambassador?
This amazing course has 8 content-rich lessons (17 hrs of video recordings). It includes 8.5 hours of the Foundation course – Basic Dental Knowledge (Dentistry 101) which is essential in being able to answer dentistry-related patient queries with confidence. The stand alone course in Basic Dental Knowledge (Dentistry 101) alone is worth over $300. Even those who have had chairside experience have been surprised at what they did not know and what they have learnt in just 8 hours. This online training programme is designed to take your Reception skills to yet another level by empowering you with the knowledge and skills to take your business and team from good to excellent.
The total price of this course is unbeatable and packed with information. Not to be missed.
The Dental Receptionist is the Eyes, Ears, and Spokesperson of the practice and represents the Company. Does your receptionist have what it takes to be a Master Communicator, Traffic Controller, Timekeeper, Organiser, Problem Solver, Juggler, Negotiator, PR Officer, Risk Manager, Credit Controller and then a Happy Confidante? Is it an art or a science or both? They have to get it right. In today’s competitive market of Dentistry, Excellence is not an option, it is a necessity.
After completing the Basics of Dentistry first, you will then progress to learning about the key skills required of a receptionist and what it takes to be that amazing brand ambassador and more. Even if you have had previous exposure as a Dental Assistant or Dental Receptionist completing this Basic Foundation course is going to empower you immensely.
At the end of this course, a 2 hour live online Q&A group session will be held to answer all your questions you may have.
A certificate of completion from Just Excel Dental Training is provided as proof of the CPD hours.
Purchase this incredible value workshop (17 hours of video + homework and implementation) for just $680 by adding it to the cart.
For more detailed information on REC_M2, complete and submit this form below or call me on 0407732297 or email [email protected]
You need to be registered to purchase the course. Go to the curriculum tab to view the lessons. Access to recordings are available for 3 months from the time of purchase.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Online self-paced
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes
Dentistry for all Staff_This is a prerequisite Course (4 Lessons) 9 hours
ALL_M0 (4 Lessons) Dentistry 101_What all Dental Staff need to know about Dentistry to excel in their roles. This course is a prerequisite and is included in this course for Receptionists.
- Protected: Dentistry for all staff (L1): Dental Anatomy, Dental Diseases, ADA Codes
- Protected: Dentistry for all staff (L2): Dental Problems and Procedures (extra-oral)
- Protected: Dentistry for all staff (L3): Dental Problems and Procedures (intra-oral)
- Protected: Dentistry for all staff (L4): Patient types
REC_M2 (4 Lessons) 8 hours