(TEAM2) Improving Dental Teamwork. Less ME and more WE. Dental Team Detox and Rejuvenation. Go viral with your wow factor.
Price: Price quoted is for up to a max of 10 staff members for a Live-Online course from 9am to 5pm (with lunch and tea breaks).
Dates: There is only 1 of these courses per month. This is a very popular course and dates fill up quickly. Please book in advance.
Alternatives: If you prefer that I deliver the course onsite or at premises of your choice – please contact me re: travel costs.
(Note: I am based in the Southern Gold Coast region and there are no additional costs to travel within a 150km radius.)
Contact us: Please contact us on 0407732297 or send us an email with your needs to [email protected]
What do you want from your team? What can you do for your team?
Take your team out on a fun and productive team building session and work together as a team on some key practice building issues.
Popular choice for start of the year or end of year team wind up and celebrations. Tell us what you want from your team and let us do the rest!
(Need 8 or more staff to run the session privately)
(AM session): GO VIRAL WITH YOUR WOW FACTOR:
Patient and team centred actions, customer service, service recovery, complaints management, triaging, handovers, less me and more we and teamwork
CREATING THE WOW FACTOR FOR EVERY PATIENT
THE WOW FACTOR … attracting and retaining your patients for life. First impressions are critical … you don’t get a second chance
- The new patient experience, Creating a good first impression,
- Creating raving fans through a WOW experience, Create an amazing new patient experience
- Standardizing the Excellence in Triaging and Handovers
- How to Attract, Create the wow factor, and Retain the New Patient for life and keep the existing ones coming back
MARKETING YOURSELF, YOUR TEAM AND THE BUSINESS
- Understand the key marketing principles and why customers choose you
- Ensure high retention, increased referrals, reduced cancellations, and Patient for Life philosophy
- Understand what it takes to create repeat business and have patients that pay, stay and refer
- How to double your patient referrals
- NLP process of rapport to build relationships
- Creating an amazing patient experience for every patient new or existing to ensure satisfaction and referrals and keep patients coming back
- Is your practice set up to gain or lose potential patients? Could you be losing potential patients without knowing it? Let us tell you what to check
TRIAGING and HANDOVERS – MAXIMISING STAFF POTENTIAL
- Excellent Communication skills for the entire team using NLP and CBT
- Triaging for Treatment planning and Cost presentations to patients
- Triaging between Therapist and Dentist
- Training between DAs and Dentist
- Triaging between Receptionists and DAs and Dentist
TEAM WORK: LESS ME AND MORE WE
- This is a powerful part of thew workshop where teams get together to work out the alignment and direction as a group.
- Aligning vision, mission and goals to job descriptions and team work
(PM session): DENTAL TEAM DETOX AND REJUVENATION WORKSHOP
CONSTRUCTIVE STAFF MEETINGS
- Learn how to conduct productive and interactive meetings without being stressed
- Increase staff ownership of problems and solutions
CLEAR AND STRAIGHTFORWARD COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT TRIANGLES OR QUEEN BEES
- understand what is meant by triangulation in the workplace and stomp this culture out
- develop strategies to have a culture of open communication and to avoid having queen bees
- decentralised work loads or keeping it central – pros and cons
- career progression and reducing boredom
HAVING FUN IN THE WORKPLACE AND REDUCING STRESS
- Strategies and ideas for team work and fun in the workplace
- Dealing with stress in a fast paced workplace in an effective manner
- Personality clashes and what to do
- Finding the sources of conflict
- Conflict Resolution and Team Building
- Providing strong Clarity on Performance outcomes, conducting Performance appraisals
- Taming the gremlins
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Live Online Interactive Workshop from 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes