Dental Treatment Coordinators
Dental Treatment Coordinator Training Course: Coordinate treatment plans with confidence and conviction (TC_M1) Includes course ALL_M1
The Dental Treatment Coordinator presents and coordinates the patient’s treatment plan. This course is designed to allow Dental Treatment Coordinators to present, explain and answer patient queries with confidence and conviction. This course also provides, anyone wanting to move up to being a Dental Treatment Coordinator, solid foundational knowledge of the buying process the patient goes through.
(This course includes the foundational course in dentistry (ALL_M1_Dentistry for all Support staff))
10 lessons about 15 hours worth of training
- Price quoted is per person for an Online-Self Paced course (Note; it also includes ALL_M1)
- If there are 3 or more members from the same group who wish to attend, then this course can be delivered Online-Live (9am-5pm)
- Group discounts can be offered. Please contact us before purchasing the course.
- Alternatives: If you prefer that I deliver the course Face-to-Face onsite or at premises of your choice – please contact me re: travel costs. (Note: I am based in the Southern Gold Coast region and there are no additional costs to travel within a 150km radius.)
- Please contact us on 0407732297 or send an email to [email protected] with your needs and let us help you
As dentistry has evolved from offering simple, easily understood dental procedures such as fillings, extractions, and cleans to more complex, involved and expensive treatments, the need to spend more time with the patient before treatment can progress has increased greatly. This has created a new level of responsibility for a trained staff member to explain these complex dental procedures to patients, educating them about the benefits and also the risks, getting informed consent, offering alternative treatment options, providing finance options to get patients to accept treatment plans and then coordinating appointments with patients and following them up. This in a nutshell are the chief responsibilities of the modern Dental Treatment Coordinator.
A unique set of skills and specialised training is needed for a person in this role to be successful in getting patients to saying YES to treatment recommended by the Dentist. Educating and inspiring patients to improve their dental health sooner rather than later and Increasing Case Acceptance is one of the goals of the Dental Treatment Coordinator. To be able to talk to patients confidently, provide answers to their technical queries a Dental Treatment coordinator should have a sound knowledge of Dentistry. It is not enough just to have great communication skills or a pleasant and convincing manner or good sales skills. Product knowledge is key as the patient feels more confident and gets a step closer to accepting treatment plans.
This is where this course begins.
- Module 1 (3 lessons) covers the essentials of Dentistry that a TC needs to know to be able to be effective in their key role of increasing case acceptance.
- Module 2 (1 lesson) covers the role and job description of a Dental Treatment Coordinator.
- Module 3 (6 lessons) covers the skills and knowledge required to function as a Dental Treatment Coordinator.
- The 10 lessons (14-15 hours in total) priced just at $480 is content rich and will get your TC to be more effective in increasing Case Acceptance within 6-8 weeks. There is no other course like this out there.
To request the full course content, please complete the form below and I will send it out to you. Thank you for your interest.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Online self-paced or Live Online (min 3 persons needed)
- Language English
- Students 39
- Assessments Yes
- Module 1 (Foundational Dental Knowledge)
Lesson 1, Lesson 2 (2a, 2b, 2c), and Lesson 3 - Basic Foundational Dental Knowledge
- Module 2 (Role and Job Description of a Treatment Co-ordinator)
- Module 3 The 6 Steps in Treatment Co-ordination
- TC_Lesson5_(Step1) Handoff Rapport KLT
- TC_Lesson6a_Ask Q, Reveal Educate, Listen Clarify
- TC_Lesson6b_Reveal Educate Ask Q Clarify Listen
- TC_Lesson7_(Step3) Explain COI ROI and understand objections
- TC_Lesson8_(Step4) Manage objections of fear, suitability, and affordability
- TC_Lesson9_(Step5) Manage Risks: Informed Consent
- TC_Lesson10_(Step6) Present final treatment plan