DEN_M2: Increasing Dental Case Acceptance in Dentistry: 12 steps to building dental appointment books
IMPORTANT NOTES on MODES OF DELIVERY:
- Price quoted is per person for an Online-Self Paced course.
- If there are 3 or more members from the same group who wish to attend, then this course can be delivered Online-Live (9am-5pm)
- Group discounts can be offered. Please contact us before purchasing the course.
- I also offer this course as a 6 week online challenge where each lesson is about 1:30-2hrs. If you just want to get it done then this is the beast approach.
- If you prefer that I deliver the course Face-to-Face onsite or at premises of your choice – please contact me re: travel costs. (Note: I am based in the Southern Gold Coast region and there are no additional costs to travel within a 150km radius.)
- Please contact us on 0407732297 or send an email to [email protected] with your needs and let us help you
Many dentists say the following
- I spend a lot of time explaining and recommending treatment required and yet the patient does not rebook
- Many patients walk out and don’t make further appointments and I just don’t understand why. Am I cut out for this profession or not?
- I am not making the money I thought I would and I have a huge debt and feel very stressed
- Treatment planning for complex cases is difficult and I need a better way
- I find it hard to present costs of treatment plan comprehensively and I don’t like discussing fees with patients
- Patients are scarce and my appointment books fluctuate, I don’t know how I am going to get a steady income and it is stressful
- I am plodding along with no major gains and don’t know what I need to do
- My employer and practice manager say they are giving me the major share of new patients and I am not able to convert the treatment plans or close the sale
If this sounds like you, you have come to the right place. Let me show you how you can change things around and increase case acceptance rates .
In my 12 steps to case acceptance, I share the key elements in a new patient appointment that go towards building rapport, developing trust and using effective communication to get to know the patient, understand their perspectives, needs, goals, motivation, buying motives, break down barriers, present treatment plan with costings confidently and close the case.
Yes case acceptance comes way down the track after many other steps havve been dealt with! A lot goes into getting to that final stage. Most dentists just start at step 10 and then are surprised and disappointed when after spending considerable amount of time, the patient walks out without locking in that appointment.
Learn the full process involved in being more successful to getting to YES. Let me show you the steps without you having to spend years of frustration to come to this realisation yourself. This is a “DOING’ workshop. You need to challenge yourself with the challenges set in my lessons.
Are you up for this challenge?
Contact us for more information: send us an email: [email protected] or call us on 0407732297
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Online-Self Paced, Online-Live (min 3 members needed)
- Language English
- Students 355
- Assessments Yes
This online workshop has 4 modules with 4 lessons each making it a total of 16 lessons which are about an hour or so each. Each lesson has a quiz or a challenge and you need to complete these before you can proceed to the next lesson. The lessons are taped so you can complete them at your convenience. You have 3 months to complete the 16 lessons. One-Two lessons will be released at a time to give you time to absorb and implement the material. DEN2 commences on Wed 6th of May. Are you ready for the 6 Challenges?
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson1: First Impressions
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson2: Patient Centred Communications (PCC)
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson3: Comprehensive History, checklists, wants, needs, and patient education
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson4: Shared Oral Exam, Non-Jargon, Digital Story
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson5: Co-Diagnosis, visual reveal, ICE
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lessons6&7: Educate, COI/ROI, Explore situational fit, Overcome barriers
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson 8: Buying Motives and Persuasion
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson 9: Presenting Treatment plans with options and finance options and suitability
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson10: Informed Consent
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson11: Hand-Offs and next visit
- Protected: DEN2_Mod1_Lesson12: Monitoring Case Acceptance with KPI and Internal Marketing