REC_M4 (12 Lessons) Everything you need to know to excel in your job as a Dental Receptionist
(This course combines Module 1 + Module 2 + Module 3 in the Reception series of training courses)
The Dental Receptionist is the Eyes, Ears, and Spokesperson of the practice and represents the Company. Do you, as a receptionist, have what it takes to be a Master Communicator, Amazing Scheduler, Traffic Controller, Timekeeper, Organiser, Problem Solver, Juggler, Negotiator, PR Officer, Risk Manager, Credit Controller and then a Happy Confidante? Is it an art or a science or both? They have to get it right. In today’s competitive market of Dentistry, Excellence is not an option, it is a necessity.
This intensive 6 week online training programme is designed to take your Reception skills to yet another level by empowering you with the knowledge and skills to take your business and team from good to excellent. The 12 lessons (nearly 25hours of video) will cover the key job roles of a receptionist and what it takes to be that amazing brand ambassador. The practical homework involved will allow you to implement action and changes in your practice immediately.
This course goes beyond just having good telephone skills. It starts with a sound foundation in Dentistry, moving on to converting phone calls to appointments, how to manage the book, and then moving on to managing the flow of the practice, triaging and continuing care.
Module 1 (4 lessons)_ Dentistry 101 _ What a Dental Receptionist needs to know about Oral anatomy, Dental Conditions, Procedures, & Terminology, ADA codes, & Patient types
- Dental Product knowledge: Sound foundation in Dental Anatomy, Dental Diseases, Dental Terminology, ADA Codes
- Dental Service knowledge: Questions patients ask about Dental Problems (extra-oral) and Procedures offered
- Dental Service knowledge: Questions patients ask about Dental Problems (intra-oral) and Procedures offered
- Recognising and managing different Patient personality types with confidence
Module 2 (4 lessons)_Empowering your Dental Receptionist to be the best brand ambassador in managing your appointment book
- The right Phone Etiquette in converting phone calls to appointments
- Productive Scheduling
- Managing ‘Dead’ Time
- Scheduling Emergencies and Demanding patients
Module 3 (4 lessons)_Managing Practice Flow, Team communications, Triaging, Internal Marketing, Cont. Care, Complaints, Accts & Billing
- Managing Practice flow and triaging with staff
- Internal Marketing and Continuing Care
- Managing patient complaints
- Managing Admin tasks, Accounts, and Billing
You can choose to do this course over 6 weeks where you do 2 lessons each week or complete the course in 12 weeks where you cover 1 lesson each week. Purchasing all 3 modules saves you over $300.
To find out more about the content, time involvement, homework, what the benefits are of doing this course, practical implementation, discounts and more … please fill out this form below and submit and we will get back to you. If you wish you can just call 0407732297 or email us at [email protected]
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes