Note: pricing stated is for 2 people. Further discounts available if more staff attend at same time.
This is the fourth part of our 4Ps to Dental Practice Management Series. Our full series covers P1=People + P2=Processes + P3=Purchases + P4=Production
This course DPM_Production: Includes All 4 modules under PRODUCTION P4
This is a 4 day course (6hrs x 4 = 24 hours total) and is done over a 4 week period (1 module is covered in 1 full day each week).
NOTE: It is cheaper to purchase all 4 Modules than to do each one separately.
Key topics covered: All 4 modules as below – see individual modules
Mode of Delivery:
- Live online from either 9am-4pm or 12pm-7pm
- Choice of Wednesday or Saturday
- Other days can be organised for groups of 4 or more
- Can be done with entire team or just Practice Owner and Manager
- Interactive workshop where we design processes around the topics of discussion
Why do this course?
This course covers many key Dental Business Processes that will allow you to :
- Scale your Practice. Prepare for growth and changes.
- Know when is the right time to add an associate Dentist or if it is better to add an Oral Health Therapist instead.
- Be ready for the changes that growth in a practice brings.
- Anticipate what you need to put into place if you are going to scale your business.
- Enjoy the benefits and challenges of expansion.
- Scale and take growth in your stride. Don’t fall through the gaps.
- It will help overcome many common Challenges expressed by practice owners/managers such as :
- Practice is busy and I don’t have enough time in the day to see all the patients – should I stop advertising – should I hire a dentist or is it a OHT I need?
- I am doing a lot of scale and cleans. Should I hire another Dentist or OHT?
- I am not reaching production goals that I have set myself – appointment books are not full – how should I be marketing in this competitive environment
- I am not sure if I should expand or stay small. If I expand what could I expect?
- It’s hard enough managing the few staff I have, I am worried about expanding
- I feel I am doing the same things over and over. I am not finding my job challenging enough. I need to grow but not sure where to start
- I lack clarity and am not enjoying my dentistry at the moment
Price and Other Points
- Note: pricing is for 2 people from same practice attending at the same time
- Group Discounts are available if more than 2 staff from same practice attend
- Covers the full series under PURCHASES (4 Modules over 4 weeks total of 24hrs)
- Combine Modules and get better value for money
- Pick and choose from any of the 16 modules in our Practice Management series
- Some preparation may be needed before the course to get the most out of it
For full course details, combo deals, more info and start dates:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Live Online Interactive Course: Completed over 4 days (1day/week)
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes