- Learn all aspects of Orthodontics
- Dental Assistants
DA_M7: Advanced series for DAs (Ortho): Mastering set up and assisting for fixed and removable orthodontics in 14 days
- Price quoted is per person for an Online-Self Paced course.
- If there are 3 or more members from the same group who wish to attend, then this course can be delivered Online-Live (9am-5pm)
- Group discounts are also offered. Please contact us before purchasing the course.
- Alternatives: If you prefer that I deliver the course Face-to-Face onsite or at premises of your choice – please contact me re: travel costs. (Note: I am based in the Southern Gold Coast region and there are no additional costs to travel within a 150km radius.)
- Please contact us on 0407732297 or send an email to [email protected] with your needs and let us help you
Dental Assistants: Learn everything there is to learn about orthodontics in 14 days
Advance your basic dental assisting skills to the next level. Learn how to assist for some more complex procedures such as Fixed and Removable orthodontics (includes Invisalign).
In a busy practice there is very little time for training and getting you up to speed with these procedures. There are several stages and so many things that are needed to be remembered and set up.
This is stressful when you don’t know what to do or what is expected of you and you are thrown into the deep end.
Reduce stress, enjoy your job, create value. Advance your career.
Get the job satisfaction that you are after by advancing your skills and knowledge about everything you ever wanted to know about these procedures and feel more confident at work
Dental Practitioners/Practice Owners: Never feel stressed again about the knowledge and skill levels of your DA. Relax and enjoy your dentistry, focus on the procedure and not on your assistant.
Stop stressing and thinking for your DA, or checking if they have set up everything you need for the the procedure on hand, or whether they will be able to assist you well.
We want you to focus on your dentistry. Leave all the training to us at Just Excel. Reward your staff with the best gift of continuing education and reap the benefits.
If you are a busy practitioner and do not have the time or resources to train them yourself, then this course will interest you.
Let us equip your DA, in 14 days, with the knowledge and skills required to assist you efficiently in preparing for all orthodontic procedures.
Remember, this is not covered in the Dental Assisting Certificate III programme and you will not find such an intensive programme for this price point and which can be completed in such a short time frame.
Your DA will leave with worksheets, and checklists that they can implement immediately in your practice.
The best part is that we can tailor make this to your practice specifically if you tell us what materials, appointment structure, and lab sheets you use!
Go to Curriculum tab to start course once you have paid.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 day course. 3 months access
- Language English
- Students 235
- Assessments Yes