TEAM_M3 Building appointment books-A team effort
(TEAM3) Building appointment books – A team effort
Are your appointment books patchy and income fluctuates day by day?
Many Dental Owners and Practice Managers say “There are a lot of gaps in our books and it is stressful for everyone. I wish everyone in the practice would realise that they play an important role in plugging the holes and not leave it just to one person. It would ease a lot of business pressure if we could have a steady income.
Does every member of your team know their role in building the appointment books?
This is a great workshop for the entire team. Course content is as shown below.
A full and productive appointment book with time to breathe is a sign of a healthy and successful dental practice. Getting to this stage takes training, mentoring and planning and is not easy without the key insights on how to have the entire team focused on getting to full and productive books.
Many teams say the following:
- I spend a lot of time explaining and recommending treatment required and yet the patient does not rebook
- Patients walk out without making the appointment for the treatment recommended
- Patients don’t like to make their 6 monthly recall appointments at departure
- It is too busy anyway and so we don’t make the recall appointments
- A lot of people call but don’t make appointments
- Sometimes patients don’t understand the urgency of what they need to get done and seem confused
- I have so much to do and am overwhelmed and don’t have time to focus on making these appointments
- I am not making the money I thought I would and I have a huge debt and so feel very stressed
- Patients are scarce and my appointment books fluctuate, I don’t know how I am going to get a steady income
- I am plodding along with no major gains and don’t know what I need to do
- Treatment planning for complex cases is difficult and I need a better way
- I find it hard to present costs of treatment plan comprehensively and I don’t like discussing fees with patients
- My employer and practice manager say they are giving me the major share of new patients and I am not able to convert the treatment plans or close the sale
This workshop is fast paced and will cover the following content.
- The role of every team member in getting to full and productive effects
- Internal marketing strategies to attract new patients and keep existing ones returning
- Metrics to monitor reappointment rates, attrition rates, dead time, case acceptance rates
- Understanding dominant buying motives (DBM), emotional purchases and buying processes
- Shared diagnosis : “Marketing” your clinical diagnosis, rapport building and developing trust
- Marketing vs Selling; Educating your patient and presenting outcomes, Motivational interviewing
- Understanding the key barriers to case acceptance and how to overcome them
- The power of Story telling and visual pedagogy
- Open ended Commitment questions to compel, convert and close cases
- Key team processes that go into providing the wow factor in the patient experience
For information on team discounts please send us an email telling us how many staff wish to attend this workshop and we will provide you with a quote.
[email protected] or just call or text me on 0407732297
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes